Information Collection and Use
1. What We Collect:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, and payment details. This information is collected when you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, or contact our customer service.
- Technical Information: We collect information about your visit to our site, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our site. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website addresses.
2. How We Use Your Information:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Data Storage and Security
- We use WooCommerce, a trusted e-commerce platform, for our online store, which implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Compliance with Laws
- We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org